We foster “The Curious Child”
We currently have four locations for your convenience – Kellyville, Kellyville North, Castle Hill and Glendenning.
At Kinda-Mindi, we foster “The Curious Child”. Curiosity and a love of learning is a character strength that is related to optimal well-being. Children who are curious and who love learning new things are usually happier and more confident. Thus our motto: – to motivate, to stimulate, to challenge.
At Kinda-Mindi, we believe ‘School Readiness’ starts at the age of 0. We have an effective school readiness curriculum which commences when your child starts at the centre. Our curriculum involves the active engagement of the children, providing nurturing and emotionally supportive relationships with the early childhood educators. It integrates child care and education, is responsive to cultural diversity, fosters social, emotional skills whilst promoting early literacy and numeracy skills.
Our educators are passionate about educating and caring for the children in our care. We ensure that all educators at the centre are highly trained and qualified to provide the best standard of care. Our educators are continually educating themselves to ensure we provide a higher quality of care and education to all children.
We welcome you to Kinda-Mindi. By working together, with open, two-way communication and shared decision-making, we can support and guide each child in creating a better future for themselves and the world around them.
A few housekeeping items
What we include:
We understand the demands of a busy family, so therefore it is our top priority to make families time here as easy and comfortable as possible by providing the following (included in fees):-
- Nappies and wipes
- All meals, prepared fresh daily onsite.
- Bed linen
- A protective sun hat for each individual child
0-2 year olds:
We ask parents to provide information on their child’s daily routine, so as we can provide care that fits their home life as closely as possible. For babies on formula we ask parents to supply the bottles and formula.
2-6 year olds:
As our children tend to have too much fun a change of clothing that is weather appropriate is required (younger children – especially those toilet training – will need extra changes).
- Fees are to be paid 2 weeks in advance at all times.
- We DO NOT charge for public holidays, however all absences such as sick days and holidays must be paid for.
- A bond is payable equivalent to 2 weeks full fees (for example if you child is enrolled for 2 days per week – 4 days full fees are payable as a bond). This bond is refundable at the conclusion of your child’s stay with us, or will be used for any fees outstanding at the time of departure.
- It is our policy at Kinda-Mindi to support families where possible, hence we promote extra day bookings and casual care. Please feel free to speak with our friendly staff to check availability.
- Financial assistance with fees is available through the Child Care Benefit (CCB) and Child Care Rebate (CCR), both available from the Family Assistance Office (FAO). For more information on claiming CCB/CCR phone the Family Assistance Office on 136 150 or visit their website at http://familyassist.gov.au
- If you have any queries about our fees, or would like an estimate on your fees after claiming CCB/CCR, please feel free to contact us at any time.